Sat, 17 Feb|
RFTT Wayfarer Special: "Three Little Ducks"
Explore splendid trails around Ratby with us!
Time & Location
17 Feb 2024, 11:00
Ratby, Ratby, Hinckley LE6 0LU, UK
About the event
RUN FOR THE TREES SPECIAL - Please note that if you are not taking part in Run for the Trees, you are still very welcome to join this session.
With an option to RUN or RIKE (mostly hiking with bursts of easy running when the terrain allows) we'll embark on a splendid tour of the southeast corner of the National Forest. We’ll explore an abundance of woodlands both new and old, plus enjoy some wonderful views across the high points of the forest!
Distance: RUN: 13.1 miles with 1350 ft of elevantion - RIKE: 11 miles with 1000 ft of elevation
Kit requirements - Please note that you'll need to bring the below with you in order to take part in this event;
- Off-road / trail running / walking boots
- Clothes suitable for the weather conditions, plus additional warm layer for emergencies
- Waterproof jacket, with hood and taped seams
- Waterproof trousers
- Hat (fleece or beanie preferable)
- Gloves (preferably insulated and waterproof)
- Sufficient food and drink to sustain you
- Small backpack or bum-bag to carry items not being worn
- Cash / card for emergencies
- Ticket type
Please note that the train ticket to Edale is NOT included in the price of this event.Price£14.70